We believe in:
- The authority and inerrancy of the Bible.
- One God in Three Persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The full deity and humanity of Christ.
- The total depravity of the human race.
- The substitutionary atonement and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ alone.
- Assurance of Salvation (Eternal Security) through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The physical return and literal reign of our Lord Jesus Christ.,
- Life of obedience is the fruit of a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
For more details of our statement of faith, please visit:
PICF Membership Covenant Statement:
With a willing heart to trust Christ as my personal Savior and to make Him Lord of my life, I am fully giving my life to love Him and to serve Him not because I am obligated but because I love Him with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my mind.
And being in agreement with the vision and purpose statement of PICF, its belief, strategy and structure, I now with a clear conviction from the Holy Spirit, join with the family of the Philippine International Christian Fellowship. In doing so, by God’s grace I commit myself to God and to other members to do the following in honor of God’s glory.
1. I will commit myself to grow in my relationship with God (Eph. 4:15; 1 Pet. 2:2-3; James 1:22).
- By spending time with Him personally through my personal devotion.
- By attending bible studies and other ministry related activities that will contribute to my spiritual maturity.
- By sharing His eternal love to others through my words and deeds.
2. I will preserve and protect the unity of my fellowship and church (1 Thes. 4:11; Rom. 12:4-5; Eph. 4:29; Heb. 13:17; 1 Tim. 5:17-1; Heb. 13:17)
- By demonstrating Christian love toward other members
- By refusing to gossip, to be prideful, to be arrogant, to be envious of others and to avoid unloving critical spirit.
- By supporting and following the leaders God places in my church.
3. I will be a part of the responsibility of my church (Phil. 1:3-6; Heb 13:2; Rom. 15:7; James 2:1).
- By praying for its spiritual and numerical growth.
- By inviting friends, relatives and others to attend.
- By warmly welcoming those who visit.
4. I will serve the Lord through the ministry of my church (Phil. 2:3-4; 1 Pet. 4:10; Eph. 4:11-14).
- By developing a servant spirit, a heart for God and a teachable attitude.
- By discovering my gifts and talents.
- By being equipped to do the work of ministry.
5. I will support the needs and testimony of my church (Heb. 10:24-25; Eph. 5:8-10; Col. 2:6-7; Mal. 3, 8, 10; 2 Cor. 9:7-8).
- By attending faithfully.
- By living godly life.
- By giving regularly, proportionately and sacrificially.
This covenant is an agreement between you and God. You can only fulfill this covenant if you will always bear in mind that God is the One whom you serve and if you surrender your will to the control of the Holy Spirit every moment of your life. If you make this covenant with God, God will bless you (2 Tim. 2;11-13; Eph. 5:18; Gal. 1:10).